Thank you to Michelle from The Green Study , and Alison from Adventures in Wonderland for showering me with really lovely, kind words lately AND awards . I love both their blogs and it means a lot to hear that bloggers you enjoy so much think well of your words too.. If you click on their blog names you’ll go to a post I like..but there’s so much more to read on both blogs, spend some time looking around.
So, in both cases I’ve thanked and linked back…now on to the questions
I will use the same questions, and those I tag can do the same if they wish. No pressure to accept, post about, or pass on these awards – I like them for the fact that it may spread the word about great writers that you might not otherwise come across.
1. What inspires you?
Resilience, compassion, positivity against the odds…community service.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
Pavlova – no competition !!
3. What is your favorite comedy?
Hmm changes all the time..
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Architect, farmer, photographer, mother, writer…
5. Why did you start a blog?
To see if anyone thought I could write
6. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Had no idea that a community would come from it
7. What would be the name of your ‘reality show’ to describe your life?
8. If you were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be?
Buddhism, or reflexology. Or maybe ulcerative colitis!
9. If you changed your name, what would you change it to?
annie will do
10. What is your dream career?
I have a great job for the most part..if everything else in my life worked it could be my dream job though it drives me crazy alot – work that out ?!
11. If money were no object, where would you live and why?
On the coast, northern beaches area of Sydney..or a coastal farm up near Byron Bay
For these two I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself..
1. Have I already told you I lived in Malaysia for a while when I was much younger?
2. I can trace ancestors back to Robert Louis Stevenson.
3. For a long time I’ve held out hope of having a pet alpaca sometime… (am I repeating these ‘interesting things’ ?)
4. I love curry, and mangoes – not together!
5. When I was younger I spoke Japanese quite well…haven’t used it in years so daitai wasureta – gomen nasai.
6. I like watching psychics on tv – is that weird?
7. My daughter can tell when I’ve meditated..or been for a walk
hmm I don’t think that’s very interesting – I’m just living life..
And now, I’m really happy to suggest some bloggers for you to go check out. I’ll link to a post rather than their home page but in each case I think there is so much more to see on their blog. As soon as I hit publish I’ll think of someone else I wish I’d put on this list so please forgive me… here’s a random number in no particular order, and perhaps a bit of variety.